Hello, my name is Darrell

Hey all. I currently have 4 tanks running in my house. I have a 100 gallon mixed reef, a 50 gallon tank that lost all of its fish about a month ago, a 10 gallon nano lps and softy tank, and lastly, a 50 gallon planted discuss tank that I really wish someone would take from me.

What brought me here is My 100 gallon. It's been established for almost 6 years. It has crashed once, and it went through some serious neglect over the last year and a half, due to a move and work. Over the last month, I have put a lot of time and energy into it. (Time +energy=$$).

It is powered by 2x125w hqi 14k metal halides, with 4x54w T5. For flow, I have 2 MP40w and a tunze silence pump on my return. I run an off brand skimmer that I love by go aquarium that I got at the rap show a couple years ago. I run biomaxx pellets, and I dose alk, calcium and mag through a bubble magus doser. I also use a jbj ato.

Fish in that tank are a Purple Tang, Scribbled Rabbitfish, Flame Angel, Marine Betta, Lawnmower Blenny, Black Sailfin Blenny, Green Chromi, and a vicious pair of mated Fancy Clowns. For inverts, it is dominated by black Trouchus Snails. I have a couple turbos, Nassarius, Cerith, Turban and bumblebee snails thrown in for good measure. I have a red brittle star that spawned in my tank, so the tank has literally hundreds of little one inch brittles cruising around.

There's a lot of different corals, SPS, LPS, and what have you. I'll see how easy or hard it is to take pics in a minute. Hope you guys enjoy them if I can get them up. It'll be nice to meet some local reefers, and thanks for letting me join.

Welcome .. beware of the trolls .. pics please .. and plenty of clubs here for you to check out and meet peeps.