Ecosmart Live

Hello everyone

Is anyone having problems with the Browser ? Last night I was trying to decrease the intensity on my Radion but the manager wouldnt connect to the light. After uninstalling and installing Ecotech manager I was able to connect to the radion. But now when I try to change or adjust the color setting on the light my radion doesn't turn on so that I can adjust the different kelvin settings before the beta release I was able to control my radion without a problem. Any advice guys ?

My Tank Build
I think there's less focus on the connection manager software and there putting all there focus into the reeflink programming. Secretly I think there making everyone on ESL use reeflink by not updating the connection manager.

I'm question is y r u turning them down? At full power a radion is suppose to replicate a 250w 20k radium. I've been running my 5 radio a at full power for the last 16 months and all my corals look great. I have not browned or bleached anything neither. Look a racinjason's tank on the featured tank. He runs his radion on a old school timer. The light is at full power when it's on. No sunrise or set features.

Yeah that's what I think especially since they dropped the price on the reeflink. I wanted tongo from 100% to 80 since I mostly keep LPS

Latest posts