Think he's dead?

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
1. Either it's dead or it thought the brain was a portal and it's trying to teleport back to your TOTM.

or.....................

2. Either it's dead or it's looking for loose change : p

sorry for your loss Mike.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
It was a multibar angel. And he's definitely dead. Oh well. Add that fish to my unicorn list

My male naoko swam UP the stream of a wp40 and into the propeller last week... Apparent suicide.

I think that guy committed brain coral suicide.

We need fish antidepressants

Living the dream

CJR

I know this is an old post (and sorry to bring up bad memories) but I would love to have a Multibar Angel in my mixed reef plan. I see them at Reef Lounge fairly often but like all angels they carry a "with caution" label. How long did you have yours before he decided to indulge his taste for LPS? Did he take the normal foods? Any advice / recommendations for keeping this fish?

Thanks.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I know this is an old post (and sorry to bring up bad memories) but I would love to have a Multibar Angel in my mixed reef plan. I see them at Reef Lounge fairly often but like all angels they carry a "with caution" label. How long did you have yours before he decided to indulge his taste for LPS? Did he take the normal foods? Any advice / recommendations for keeping this fish?

Thanks.
IME with that fish, it'll take to prepared foods for like the first week, then after that it'll just stop eating. The picture was a fairly mature tank with tons of pods too so I think he just didn't want to eat and started wilting away. I don't know what the magic trick is for those fish. It's another unicorn fish for me. If you do decide to try, keep us posted

Latest posts