Peters 150

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! What are the dimensions? Do you have a cover forthe stand? My stand is open as well and I really like it

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
very nice but how do you get it to hold water sideways like that? lol..kidding aside, looks like a well aged reef for it being fairly new.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
It looks like the tank had coralline algae but when coralline touches air it dies and turns white. My guess is from when he got the tank and set it up without removing the coralline.

Nice! What are the dimensions? Do you have a cover forthe stand? My stand is open as well and I really like it
It's 6-7 feet by 15 inches by 20 some inches. I think. Yeah I have doors all cut out I just need to resize them, hang them, stain and varnish.
Is the white stuff on the back wall dead coraline algae?
Yes it is! When I got the tank it's was 98% coraline and I didn't feel like polishing the back after spending weeks on the other three sides.

Yup. They were on a small frag of purple rim montipora. I took it out, dipped it and made sure to wash it real well. The five fell off and I didn't see any eggs. The funny thing is I have some boring red Monti on the other side of the tank doing great

Latest posts