"Huskee" brand - Brute knock off

dont cut corners.. brute is the best.. i got a walmart trashcan one time and it totally exploded cause of its thinner much more inferior plastic shell..... we're talking about trashcans right?

xmas_one

dont cut corners.. brute is the best.. i got a walmart trashcan one time and it totally exploded cause of its thinner much more inferior plastic shell..... we're talking about trashcans right?
Yeah, trashcans. They look identical to brutes, but have that Chinese crappiness look going on. I think you might be right, 40 gallons of saltwater on my garage floor isn't really worth saving $20.

We actually use those for a restaurant to fill up water and water balloons. Never exploded on us. Don't why we are doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
So if these arent walmart crap material and instead just jebao then that might be worth a try...who wants to be the guinea pig and report back the findings? Lol

pgr11

Supporter
So if these arent walmart crap material and instead just jebao then that might be worth a try...who wants to be the guinea pig and report back the findings? Lol
If they come with wheel like the brute I'll try them

one of my friends used to be an IT guy - for a fetish p0rn company.

he would tell us the terms.. i don't know how these people come up with some of these names.

xmas_one

OK, so I feel like a huge dumbass. I went and bought the 32 gallon and the lid, took it home and filled it up with water. Checked on the HD website to see how much money I saved and the Brute with the lid was $9 cheaper at Home Depot!

xmas_one

Returned the Huskee and picked up a Brute tonight, curiously the Brute wall thickness is actually thinner than the Huskee, 2.4mm vs. 2.7mm. The plastic of the Brute is much stiffer though.