FS: 2x mp40wes, full RKE setup, 48" ATI 8 bulb dimmable fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a house and have a newborn, so it's time to sell some of my luxury items while my tank is broke down. Prices are firm, no trades, I can accept paypal as a gift. Im located in Garden Grove at the moment, but am going back and forth between the new place in Temecula. PM if interested

FS:

2 - MP40wes. One is a 2011 and the other a 2012, the 2011 has upgraded ceramic bearings on dry side. Both run great. $240 for the 2011 and $250 for the 2012. Will sell both together for $480.

Full RKE setup. Comes with 3 PC4's, Head unit, SID, SL1 with temp probe (have PH probe, but probably no good), ALC w/ kessil control cable, MLC w/ 8 white lunar pods, NET Module, float switch kit, and all necessary cables. All units are up to date, everything functions properly. NOT PARTING OUT. $300

48" ATI 8 Bulb Dimmable fixture. Like new condition, still have the box for it. Comes with 5 Blue Plus bulbs, 2 Purple Plus, and 1 coral plus with 4 months of use. Will also include an extra 2 coral plus and 1 purple plus, as well as 2 ATI non-dimmable backup ballasts and hanging kit. $550

Leemar 120 starphire eurobrace 48x24x24. Brand new AA 60 gallon sump/fuge. Brand new plumbing on everything, herbie drain. Piano black stand. Intended to setup at current house but ended up deciding to buy a larger home. Now I want to go FOWLR, due to the newborn. I would be more interested in trading for a mint 150 long setup.

The tank and stand are about 4 years old. But everything is cleaned up and ready for water.

Yes. There are two channels. One controls two bulbs and the other controls the other six. Everything is set on the built in controller, and has only one power cable. You can set it for different intensities at different times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts