Reef-A-Palooza coupons

johnwin84

Premium Member
Supporter
Did anybody notice that the ticket price when up $15 a ticket,I remember last year it was $10 you get in and with the coupon I only pay $5 to get in.
I haven't paid to get in for years. I work most show. Also if you are a member of scmas you get in free

We just trying to stick it to the "MAN".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should just join SCMAS... free entry to RAP, good people with lots of knowledge and experience, awesome raffles, holiday party for reef geeks, etc. Your close to Santa Ana where the meetings are held.

Not really sticking it to the man per se hehe but I see your point.

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
I joined during Florida gorgonian group buy . I haven't been to a meeting since... I'm not worried about it. I don't mind supporting SCMAS

I joined during Florida gorgonian group buy . I haven't been to a meeting since... I'm not worried about it. I don't mind supporting SCMAS
I'll be at our membership officers house tonight for some things, its probably in his stack of cards that haven't been picked up. I will check for your card. I'll give you a call.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
If you can't find any magazine around you The Aquarium in Culver City have a stack
Can you pick some up for me Kenny and while you're there, can you get back the Moorish Idol for Dee....she's still crying uncontrollably over the loss of such a beautiful streamer. Thanks buddy..i owe ya.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Can you pick some up for me Kenny and while you're there, can you get back the Moorish Idol for Dee....she's still crying uncontrollably over the loss of such a beautiful streamer. Thanks buddy..i owe ya.
sorry fried up and tasted good

I joined! But never got my **** hopefully see you there Cody!
You have to get gang rape by the club and get a clown fish tattoo around your navel area before you can get your orange dude rag. "Blood in blood out"Hehehe

@ Cody
Is there a website for the club or do I have to go walking around Santa Ana n knock on every doors?

By the way thanks for the blue hornet *** last time. It's growing like a boss. Own most time to flip it for RAP funds.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
sorry fried up and tasted good
did you know that the streamer is where mercury becomes concentrated the most? Good luck with the harmful effects on the nervous, digestive and immune systems, lungs and kidneys...hope your exposure doesn't have a fatal result.

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
You have to get gang rape by the club and get a clown fish tattoo around your navel area before you can get your orange dude rag. "Blood in blood out"Hehehe

The tattoos and gang rapes is what drew me to SCMAS

@ Cody
Is there a website for the club or do I have to go walking around Santa Ana n knock on every doors?

By the way thanks for the blue hornet *** last time. It's growing like a boss. Own most time to flip it for RAP funds.

Hahaha

Thanks for the thread guys. We once again apologize for the confusion. Just to clear things up. The only coupons that will be accepted will be the original print coupons from the Reef Hobbyist Magazine. This is no different from last year. These Magazines are free from any LFS that buys from the wholesaler SDC. The original idea behind this was to give hobbyists an incentive to visit their LFS. Thanks for the questions and we look forward to once again presenting the greatest Aquarium Event of the year!

Your comments and emails have been heard and we will make sure that there will be no such confusion in upcoming years!

Thanks for the thread guys. We once again apologize for the confusion. Just to clear things up. The only coupons that will be accepted will be the original print coupons from the Reef Hobbyist Magazine. This is no different from last year. These Magazines are free from any LFS that buys from the wholesaler SDC. The original idea behind this was to give hobbyists an incentive to visit their LFS. Thanks for the questions and we look forward to once again presenting the greatest Aquarium Event of the year!

Your comments and emails have been heard and we will make sure that there will be no such confusion in upcoming years!
Now that you mention it, it is a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Didn't know everyone was looking for the magazine and coupons...lol

I have about 50-60 of the reef hobbyist magazine here at the shop. Anyone that needs one feel free to drop by before rap.

Shoot me a txt for schedule 562 822 6673 or check the Facebook page for schedule Facebook.com/ellisaquatics