Tyree/Reef Raft Purple Dragon Eyes

Posting for a good friend who trimmed a few pieces off his colony that's been growing for years. This is the real deal Purple Dragon Eyes from the original Reef Raft piece.

These pieces are all good size multi branches with a couple pieces that I would considered colonies in some people's tank. Objectively, I think these are great prices and would get one if I didn't already have it.

Smaller frags -- $100-150 smallest one being a multi branch over 2" and others mini colony in my book

Large Pieces -- $300 full on colony to me

First two pics are of the piece in my tank that came from the same colony. I run ATI T5/Kessil combo

Following pictures are of the pieces for sale in his tank. He runs 2x250W MH/T5 combo and it's fairly higher in the tank mainly because of growth over the years.

Please PM me if interested. Can be picked up in Corona or meet at RAP this weekend. Thanks

The mother colony:

Pieces for sale in his tank

$100-150

$300

At RAP most of the day today so didn't get a chance to check post. Sorry. Will ask him for better pics when his MH are on.

BTW...saw some at RAP today that was not nearly as big for same or more than asking :)

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
Stopped by the other day and picked up the bigger of the two frags of purple dragon eyes, a mini colony of red dragon, and huge frag of tyree icefire. Nice growth on all his corals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts