My jump into SPS !!!

I am using two gen2s, They are set around 90 percent a foot or so off the water line. I did this over a couple of weeks so take your time. I would start around 50 with the corals on the bottom and go up from there.
what size tank you running the radion on ??im thinking of getting some additional coral this weekend maybe like 2-3 pieces so i can have a few more sps to go off of.Also maybe set my light to 50-60% on a 6week acclimation mode. What do you guys think ??

Tank Update:i bought 2 fancy clowns. 1 gladiator and 1premium snowflake from a sea and reef vendor at palooza.Unfortunately the gladiator clown (i should have known by the name haha) has been beating the heck out of the snowflake to the point where the snowflake wont move from his corner not even to eat. i threw him in my refuge for now to try and power feed him get him some size and try it again otherwise im going to have some clowns for sale pretty soon :/

IMG_2018.jpg IMG_2018.jpg IMG_2018.jpg

what size tank you running the radion on ??im thinking of getting some additional coral this weekend maybe like 2-3 pieces so i can have a few more sps to go off of.Also maybe set my light to 50-60% on a 6week acclimation mode. What do you guys think ??

Tank Update:i bought 2 fancy clowns. 1 gladiator and 1premium snowflake from a sea and reef vendor at palooza.Unfortunately the gladiator clown (i should have known by the name haha) has been beating the heck out of the snowflake to the point where the snowflake wont move from his corner not even to eat. i threw him in my refuge for now to try and power feed him get him some size and try it again otherwise im going to have some clowns for sale pretty soon :/

View attachment 38563 View attachment 38563 View attachment 38563
I am running them on a 48x30x20 tank but i dont have t5 sup right now. I want to build a hanging canopy off my light tree and hide all the lights in it. There are a couple pictures of this out there, might want to check it out!

Nice, I am definitely going to try some t5 radions hybrid as well.but not until I feel comfortable enough with sps .once my frags become nice colonies I'll take the plunge.

So far I see very small polys wanting to come out of the surf and turf but it's still very bleached .im hoping it's in shock but it makes it through