What am I making?

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I like it alot, what kind of rocks are you using
Thnx eric..I think pukani but not sure..they are porous but got them with the tank setup that I bought few weeks ago.

looks awesome Jesse. I'm looking forward to doing the same (building rocks) for my own tank soon. :)
Thnx jeff...I can help when ur ready and dont worry I will be as sober as I was while making these ; p

No but now I know wat I am having for dinner, thnx

that looks godlike mijo.... i'm gonna call you up when i need rocks for my next build... and to clone your willy...
Ok call me at ((looking for eulalios number to post instead of mine))

[MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION] what epoxy putty you use? All the ones I look at online they have bad reviews. Also did you dry the rock or did you do it wet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
[MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION] what epoxy putty you use? All the ones I look at online they have bad reviews. Also

Just the regular green or purple epoxy putty that you will find.at either ellis aquatics,.chance of.coral or sps coral store ; )

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
[MENTION=8376]orbela[/MENTION], I have an extra half.tube.you can have.for.free.if.you want. Although I recommend supporting our.sponsors.

I'm stop by Ellis since he is closer to DT. Well I'm need a bunch since I need to aquascape my two tanks. Thanks for the offer though.

Latest posts