RAP vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea probably too late for DOA but asking for another piece to purchase after explainging the situation might get you a good discount.

All Delight

well, according to the floor layout, the vendor there was "california aquariums"?

doesn't ring any bells for me.

james' question is one that's on my mind too though. i'm guessing you didn't buy an LE-white coral from the show, and that it looked pretty good, otherwise you wouldn't have bought it?
Well I guess no body remembers this guy... Thank you for all of the kind words and I guess I just wait for the polyp....
oredith said who he thinks it is.

I have a TDF and it looks really really close to my red planet. Might be the lighting though I guess.
Super hard to tell them apart when they are frag size but there are differences. More noticeable when it gets bigger. I had to throw in a couple red planets and a red Hyacinthus just to see what the differences are. It's a great piece when it takes off.

sealbeach1

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe this guy? I think he shared with another vendor if I remember right which is why he's not on the plan.

http://www.rockysreef.com/
Thanks Bean,
I called and talked with Rocky and It was him. He was a perfect gentlemen and offer to credit me. I really just want to see if he had the mother colony, he id not but gave me the number to the guy who has it and I will be contacting him. Once again thanks to every one for there help. As for the credit he offered I told him maybe someday we will cross paths and I will redeem it....

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Thanks Bean,
I called and talked with Rocky and It was him. He was a perfect gentlemen and offer to credit me. I really just want to see if he had the mother colony, he id not but gave me the number to the guy who has it and I will be contacting him. Once again thanks to every one for there help. As for the credit he offered I told him maybe someday we will cross paths and I will redeem it....
Glad you got it solved! IBTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.