MASVC F.R.A.G. December 13, 2014!!!

Thaatttsss righttt!!!!!!!
MASVC will be hosting F.R.A.G. once again! Last years show was the best one yet bringing around 500 attendees vs our previous year of 350. We have tons of coral vendors and hobbyists signing up for our low cost tables so there is sure to be something for everyone! There will be TONS of raffle prices from Ecotech, AI, Tunze, Red Sea, Boyd Enterprises, Ehime, Marine Land and more! This year our show will be held on Saturday December 13th 2014 at ATB USA headquarters in Simi Valley, like it has been our previous two shows. We will be updating this thread as well as starting new ones to keep you informed of new information.

Most of our full sized vendor tables are sold out already. If you have an interest in purchasing a full sized vendor table please contact us immediately.

We'd like to encourage hobbyists to display their home grown corals on one of our low cost half tables. Please contact me for pricing and availability.

Cool cant wait, hope i win something this time. I thought the raffle prizes were better than RAP and MAX. Its worth the drive.

Vendor list so far:

1. Bvysocian
2. Killer Corals
3. SPS Coral Store - pending
4. Two Guys Coral - pending
5. Rockys Reef
6. Percision Aquariums
7. Clam Mania
8. i Got Corals - pending
9. California Coral Company
10. Fantastic Frags
Booth 1 Advanced Acrylics - pending
11. Garretts Acropolis
12. Unique Corals - pending
13. Doc Aquarium
14. Exotic Frags
15. Dr. Tims Aquatics - pending
Booth 2 Chance of Oral - pending
16. Extreme Marine - pending
17. OPEN
18. OPEN
Booth 3 Orange Coast College Touch Tank
19. OPEN
20. FloMojo
21. Werks Reef
22. OPEN
23. OPEN

i will be going back .. great event
Thanks for the kind words and support, it takes a ton of work putting this this together and getting donations. I just hope most of socal can come and benefit from the hard work it takes to gather all these awesome vendors and bring them under one roof.

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm looking forward to attending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts