any one works in the dmv

Im thinking on buying a car but the guy was going to do the sale the car to the dmv program and he gave the pink slip to the dmv but they did not give him money he was told to take it to the junk yard that they will give him money there know he wants to.sale it but he has no papers on the car how can we do it.

Sorry dont know.where to.post this

I was going to buy the car when he had the pink on his hand but he got greaty and he got **** by the goverment.

Its 2003 honda 145... Mil $800 for.it

I was going to buy the car when he had the pink on his hand but he got greaty and he got **** by the goverment.

Its 2003 honda 145... Mil $800 for.it
Killer price of car runs good but that pink slip sound like it will b a pain in the arse to register!

Thats what i been thinking the only bad on the car is that it needs a new window, and its salvage but its a great price what his asking but no pink thats the big problem

2003 salvaged should still go for 1500 depending on condition. If it runs. Nothing is going to be 800. Sounds like a big fake story about pink slip. Let me guess. He can't go DMV with you either becaasue the car is under his mom. His name is Chang and the car is registered to francisca Martinez.

Im thinking on buying a car but the guy was going to do the sale the car to the dmv program and he gave the pink slip to the dmv but they did not give him money he was told to take it to the junk yard that they will give him money there know he wants to.sale it but he has no papers on the car how can we do it.

Sorry dont know.where to.post this
He needs to request a copy of pink Folsom DMV

Chris

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
Find another car. If this is legit and the DMV already took his pink, sounds like he already transferred ownership. That said... It doesn't sound legit.

Latest posts