I'm back!

brother... i've been banned from RC since 2009...
are you shin..???
Yup, thats me. The Names michael, But most call me Mike. Shins my co worker. Im the bald filipino kid.... Lmao, i remember when you got banned from RC, i did too. Isecretly use tapatalk to get onto RC with a different name tho... LOL
Socalireefs > RC allday everyday!!

Yup, thats me. The Names michael, But most call me Mike. Shins my co worker. Im the bald filipino kid.... Lmao, i remember when you got banned from RC, i did too. Isecretly use tapatalk to get onto RC with a different name tho... LOL
Socalireefs > RC allday everyday!!
i never went back to RC... i don't need them... plus, i didn't get banned for talking smack or anything... i got banned by helping other people out... if they don't let us be a community as a whole, i don't want any part of it...

Welcome Back, You'll be upgrading soon!
Thanks, i probably will sooner or later. Im planning on moving out in 2015. Once i do, best believe i'll be upgrading.
i never went back to RC... i don't need them... plus, i didn't get banned for talking smack or anything... i got banned by helping other people out... if they don't let us be a community as a whole, i don't want any part of it...
Yea, RC is full of pricks. Too many rules and regulations. Im more active on this forum.

Darn some of you guys, i couldnt resist on spending some money on the tank.... Im picking up a 4 bulb t5 fixture tomorrow.... DARN YOU IMPULSE PURCHASES!!!!!!