New to everything!

Skip the sand. I'll give you a piece of rock for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That would be awesome! If it's no bother I'll send the lady up there tomorrow just let me kno a time. Once I get going with coral again I'll get u back. Love the reefing community.

Big thanks to [MENTION=4792]pgr11[/MENTION] (Chris). I appreciate you taking time out of your day and hooking us up with the live rock and algae. Your the man����

pgr11

Supporter
Big thanks to [MENTION=4792]pgr11[/MENTION] (Chris). I appreciate you taking time out of your day and hooking us up with the live rock and algae. Your the man👍👍
No sweat man. Glad to help out. Lmk once your up and going and I'll kick you a couple of free frags as well

Mark82s_gf

No sweat man. Glad to help out. Lmk once your up and going and I'll kick you a couple of free frags as well
Thank you so much Chris, for everything! After visiting you and your amazing tank, come home and mine is so small...... Tax time is being planned 😃
Awesome new socalireef friend!

pgr11

Supporter
Thank you so much Chris, for everything! After visiting you and your amazing tank, come home and mine is so small...... Tax time is being planned 😃
Awesome new socalireef friend!
Glad to help. I knew from the look in your eyes a bigger tank was coming to be a must. Remember have fun with it and enjoy the ride

Latest posts