Low Stock Alert: Maxspect Gyre

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
The Maxspect XF150 Gyre Generator with revolutionary crossflow water movement technology is going to sell out this week!

Place your order by 6pm EST and your Gyre will ship today!

BONUS: The Gyre ships FREE within the U.S. and includes a T-shirt in the print and size of your choice!

FEATURES
  • Crossflow Technology
  • Discrete Design
  • Directional Twin Flow Cages
  • Evenly Distributed Flow
  • Gyre Generating Flows - Virtually No Dead Spots
  • Controller with Mountable Craddle
  • Waterproof Mounting Magnet
  • 12 Month Warranty

It's order # 101669274. I also emailed customer service but if you wouldn't mind checking on it, that'd be awesome. Sorry guys, didn't mean to derail the thread.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
It's order # 101669274. I also emailed customer service but if you wouldn't mind checking on it, that'd be awesome. Sorry guys, didn't mean to derail the thread.
No need to apologize, we are happy to help! You may have already received a similar email response, but we're investigating this right now. I will follow up today, I promise.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Hi again, sunCoral77. Please accept our sincere apology for the delay! We are shipping your Gyre today. Since you're close by, it will likely be delivered tomorrow. Amy from our staff will be replying to your email in just a bit.

george!

Supporter
I ordered one this morning order number SI-03008530 will that be going out today as well

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
I ordered one this morning order number SI-03008530 will that be going out today as well
Yeah, the SI denotes it's been invoiced. You will receive your tracking number in an automated email this evening. We don't send them earlier in the day because they aren't trackable yet, which used to result in a lot of confused customers before we adjusted the timing. The city in your shipping address is my hometown!

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
We have our fingers crossed more inventory will be delivered early next week, but you never know, especially with brand-new products. How are you liking your Gyre thus far?
Its awesome! Best $300 ever spent. But like many have mentioned its a bit noisy hopefully like a beta tester here on SCR said that after breaking in is super quiet!

Hi again, sunCoral77. Please accept our sincere apology for the delay! We are shipping your Gyre today. Since you're close by, it will likely be delivered tomorrow. Amy from our staff will be replying to your email in just a bit.
Thanks so much. No worries. Just wanted to make sure mine got shipped before yous ran out. :)

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
How soon is your next shipment? Others online stores do stock and ready to ship. I like the ideal of supporting the local.
Our fingers are crossed that we'll receive another shipment Friday so we can begin fulfilling orders again next week. We presently have 12 backorders and should be receiving plenty of stock to fulfill those with a bunch leftover. So you are probably safe NOT backordering if you're keeping an eye on the site, although if you do, we'll reserve one in the next shipment for you (you won't be charged until the order ships—unless you use PayPal, that is).

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We hope you can wait for us but understand if you need to move forward with your build. If/when you do order, keep in mind it includes a free T-shirt in the style/print of your choice, so don't forget to add the shirt to your cart if you're ordering online. The Gyre also ships free to your location.