Buying corals on eBay?

Why Jaime? You are in the center of all the action socal, scr,.......No need to pay for the photos when you can see them in person and pay the lowest possible prices :);

OnTheTake

Most of the sponsors here sell on Ebay and you can do in store pick up to avoid the shipping costs. I think Chance of Coral has an auction going on today as a matter of fact.

I've bought corals from a few sellers on Ebay. The only company I can recommend is Reef Pets. His stuff looks like the pictures and he is very reasonable with price. Highly endorse.

Stay away from Mr.coral or whatever his name is. Unless you like pinky nail size, brown acros, or single tiny zoas glued to bathroom tiles...

I haven't bought from Chance of Coral through ebay, just in store purchases, everything I've purchased from them H's been healthy though. I've bought few things from Reef Lounge on ebay, the corals I've bought through them have been healthy as well and matched the pics. I did buy a couple things through Addicting Corals, I don't think Nick does ebay anymore though. Also bought a couple types of macro algae from LA Reefs, tiny pieces and wouldn't buy from them again.

I haven't bought from Chance of Coral through ebay, just in store purchases, everything I've purchased from them H's been healthy though. I've bought few things from Reef Lounge on ebay, the corals I've bought through them have been healthy as well and matched the pics. I did buy a couple things through Addicting Corals, I don't think Nick does ebay anymore though. Also bought a couple types of macro algae from LA Reefs, tiny pieces and wouldn't buy from them again.
This is reassuring I just bought from COC and ReefLounge and going to pick up. Now I'm going with extra confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

I know recommending ourselves won't hold a lot of weight so let me just explain how we do things... We do our best to take accurate photos but if you come in and you are not happy with your coral, we will make it right. We will either find a replacement coral, let you pick something else out, or if for some reason you can't find something you like we will issue you a refund. Just ask to see your piece before we bag it up. It is true that nothing beats seeing a coral in person but you also can't beat the prices on ebay.

This is reassuring I just bought from COC and ReefLounge and going to pick up. Now I'm going with extra confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tam
Thanks for bidding on some of our ebay items. I'm sure you will be happy with your coral. I'm sure you will be happy with your COC items too. They are good guys over there.

Thanks for the advice guys. I've got stuff I won on eBay from reef lounge and haven't been disappointed :) just that some of the corals grab my attention to some compared at the stores. And the prices can be good just not the shipping I know people photoshop to make em pop so I understand the risk

Latest posts