help!

crex111

hey ,
i got home today from work and my tank was half empty. its spung a leak in one of the joints 2/3rds way down the tank. now i have to transfer all the stuff into a new tank. what is the best way to go about it with out killing everything. i have a maroon clown, bicolored blennie, and damsel as far as fish go. a bunch of shrooms and anemones, zoas, leathers,zenias, etc left in 1/3 of the tanks water with a power head running it. and i bought a 20 gallon and put what i could in that with a power head running it. 60lb live rock and 60lbs live stand still in tank. everythig was closed last night so i still have to get the tank.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Seem like you done everything right, just keep the flowing going and monitor your temperature. If you need a bigger temp home, I would run down to your local walmart and pick up one of those 40 gallon rubbermaids.

crex111

first off id like to thank everyone for there kind offerings. i really need some suggestions on how to . ive got some good advice so far but anything more suggestions to up the the percentage of my stuffs survival is much appreciated.
thanks in advance