Hello again. from San Bernardino

pgr11

Supporter
What's up Paul! Hope all is well. If u need anything hit me up. But I can't give u any sps if got reef aids.

This guy isn't an ie guy he's a desert rat that never drive down the hill to make a meeting.

Just don't go by at 6:01 pm on a Friday night the shop is closed and looks like it had been for hours

Hey dev, r your parents still in Yucaipa? I'm still in the same spot if u need anything.
Always so bitter. Must be all that Pepsi. Have a coke man, makes things so much better

Hey Jason, I really thought my first new frags were going to be from you..then I saw one of my faves for sale the red dragon and had to snatch them up. I will definitely be coming by soon. Got any clams down there I think that's my next purchase I am trying to be patient but I really want to see this tank thriving again.
sweet cant wait to see it back to its former glory.

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
Welcome back! Be sure to post up progress pics- Im no longer IE so Ive gotta stay up to date digitally...

So whats the latest and greatest..,don't see a lot of hyping of corals to much while I have been lurking but I am sure there are still some designer sticks out there...

The gyre looks pretty cool...I currently run a tunze wavebox...thinking about grabbing one of those gyre things.

I am still running 2 400 watt halides( halide die hard till the end) but I am going to add an LED fixture into the mix just for pop..

Thankfully through my auto piloting not a single fish was lost..just 2 cleaner shrimps somehow..but they were like my puppies so sad..always greeted me when I stuck my hand in the tank.

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
So whats the latest and greatest..,don't see a lot of hyping of corals to much while I have been lurking but I am sure there are still some designer sticks out there...

The gyre looks pretty cool...I currently run a tunze wavebox...thinking about grabbing one of those gyre things.

I am still running 2 400 watt halides( halide die hard till the end) but I am going to add an LED fixture into the mix just for pop..

Thankfully through my auto piloting not a single fish was lost..just 2 cleaner shrimps somehow..but they were like my puppies so sad..always greeted me when I stuck my hand in the tank.
Schnitzel was selling/trading a nice RR Orange Passion tenuis piece a while ago, but other than that- the sticks hyping & market have been pretty quiet. Everyone is going crazy about mushrooms and some zoa morphs. I was reading up on the gyre and it looks like a small handful of people are getting defective ones...

Halides are tried and true so if you can afford the heat, bulbs, and electrical bill keep them!

What fish do you have left?

yeah..Thats probably good getting ridiculous for some sticks...

I hope they get the bugs out of that gyre.....seems like a cool concept..want to see one in action before I spring that cash on one..I do like my wavebox a lot..plus its tunze..cant beat tunze

Schnitzel was selling/trading a nice RR Orange Passion tenuis piece a while ago, but other than that- the sticks hyping & market have been pretty quiet. Everyone is going crazy about mushrooms and some zoa morphs. I was reading up on the gyre and it looks like a small handful of people are getting defective ones...

Halides are tried and true so if you can afford the heat, bulbs, and electrical bill keep them!

What fish do you have left?

Current fish list is

Blue face angel
chevron tang
yellow tang
blue hippo
melanuras wrasse
6 line wrasse
flame angel
coral beauty
and a pair of black and white mated clowns

a bit much for my 125g

been debating getting the blue face and chevron out but I have had them all for over 3 years..so tough