Anyone interested?

Hello I was wondering if anyone is interested in trading me things that I could use for a 150 gallon tank I want to start soon.
I have a 100 gallon glass tank with it's stand
It is pretty scratched and would be recommended to be used as a huge sump for a bigger display maybe? Or a frag tank too. It doesn't have any special over flows or anything just a standard tank.

Also a light that I picked up a while ago before I myself had a tank but didn't realize u needed a ballast to run aquarium lights so I never used them it is a metal halide? With t12's possibly I doubt the bulbs work but if someone's interested maybe they can find it useful some how it does have one fan on each side and those are standard plug which do work.
That's all for now if anyone's interested feel free to reply.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

What are you looking for in return?
Well really I'm up for anything. I'm planning on starting my 150 gallon and I don't really like buying high end equipment so I was testing waters and see what can people trade me to help me start up pretty much anything u might have and hopefully I see what others on here might want to trade.

Pretty much everything. Pumps, heaters, rock, sand, if anyone would happen to have a huge system and does large amounts of water changes than that would be great I would use there old saltwater and add new that way cycling wouldn't be a problem. Filters or stuff like that maybe t5 lights doesn't matter if it's homemade aslong as they turn on anything really. I just have this tank and light that I don't really need and is just taking up space.