Anyone know a good photographer willing to take FTS/Macro pics?

I'm located in Newport Beach area, looking for a good photographer to take FTS/Macro pics. Willing to pay to make it worthwhile, as long as pics are really good :tongue (2):

I do, good opportunity to spread it around! :p. J/k. Feeling much better today. Ashley loaded me up with meds yesterday and I slept most of the day.

Sent from my Note3 phablet

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I do, good opportunity to spread it around! :p. J/k. Feeling much better today. Ashley loaded me up with meds yesterday and I slept most of the day.

Sent from my Note3 phablet
ewww, and I was just at his house on sunday.

ewww, and I was just at his house on sunday.
I made sure to cough on my hand before shaking your's.. YOU'RE WELCOME!

:lol:

j/k. i didn't have any signs til like 4, and then standing out in the "cold" at SCRK probably exacerbated it. woke up with really sore throat on monday..

pretty much gone today, but i've been riding the coughdrop train all morning just to keep it down.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I made sure to cough on my hand before shaking your's.. YOU'RE WELCOME!

:lol:

j/k. i didn't have any signs til like 4, and then standing out in the "cold" at SCRK probably exacerbated it. woke up with really sore throat on monday..

pretty much gone today, but i've been riding the coughdrop train all morning just to keep it down.
lol. no worries. I'm sure my boys bring home worse from school. thanks again for the frag cave.

Hey Jeff, I'm actually in SD until Friday for work but will be around Sat, Sun, Mon if you have any time available. Thanks for offering to take pics, I really appreciate it!

Latest posts