Lets play.....

At first, it was eating everything. Then, it just lost interest in food. At feeding time, it would dart for the food, but then not eat it. At one point it had ick like "grains" the size of rice, but that might have been flukes. Not sure still. And eventually, I found it dead.
Isn't flukes contagious? [MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION] please shime in here! Think he just went thru this.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Isn't flukes contagious? [MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION] please shime in here! Think he just went thru this.
Very, but from what he tells me it died from someone else. I managed to keep 10 fish alive. Flukes kills them quick.

A little update on my regal. Finally got him in qt after cracking my qt tank. He was eating mysis and nori in a acclimating box, but since moved him to qt he's not as agressive before but still eating. He in his 3rd day of 7 of prazi. Planning in doing another round after a small WC and see how he does before going in DT or someone else DT...

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
A little update on my regal. Finally got him in qt after cracking my qt tank. He was eating mysis and nori in a acclimating box, but since moved him to qt he's not as agressive before but still eating. He in his 3rd day of 7 of prazi. Planning in doing another round after a small WC and see how he does before going in DT or someone else DT...
Make sure he eats, prazi is harsh and sometimes makes them lose their appetite