Sad moment

In the greater scheme of things, we as marine hobbyists are attempting to contain/maintain a micro-ecosystem within the confirnes of a glass toilet in our living room. There is nothing "normal" about this (a trait I suspect is the most attractive attribute in the first place) not to mention fraught with infinite maladies that can occur at any give time. Nonetheless, the beauty of a healthy reeftank far outweighs these dangers; this is why we are hobbyists. When setbacks occur, we fix, stabalize, and rebuild...its what we do.
Do not think of this as a tragedy but as a learning experience. Exploit all lessons.
You will persevere and emerge all the better from it all.
Well said!

Thanks everybody I will start saving up to make my next build hopefully in a couple of months I'll have a new tank. Thanks for all the kind word everybody said and pm'd me.

In the greater scheme of things, we as marine hobbyists are attempting to contain/maintain a micro-ecosystem within the confirnes of a glass toilet in our living room. There is nothing normal nor mainstream about it (a trait I suspect is the most attractive attribute in the first place) not to mention fraught with infinite maladies that can occur at any give time. Nonetheless, the beauty of a healthy reeftank far outweighs these dangers; this is why we are hobbyists. When setbacks occur, we fix, stabalize, and rebuild...its what we do.
Do not think of this as a tragedy but as a learning experience. Exploit all lessons.
You will persevere and emerge all the better from it all.
That is well said for some reason this helps me appreciate what I had.

Sorry to hear about your lost. What do you mean by done right? So we all can avoid the wrong?
I will make my own stand and have sensor for the floor so I can detect water on the floor. I bought the stand used since I didn't think I had enough knowledge to make my own stand. But lesson learn time to move on and learn from this setback.

I may need to double check with my friend, but If he's ok with it I would be willing to give you my current tank after I swap.

60 x 30 x 18 and a stand. You'll like the price.

PM me if interested.

pgr11

Supporter
I may need to double check with my friend, but If he's ok with it I would be willing to give you my current tank after I swap.

60 x 30 x 18 and a stand. You'll like the price.

PM me if interested.
Now that's a great offer. Props to you.

So sorry to hear you had such a terrible loss not once but twice. Once your ready please hit me up and I'll help in any way I can.