Community award giveaway

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
You are a real sweet ha't for doing this chris....I am fram bastan but glad to see you aaaare still around and being a great pa't of this community....thanks for giving.chris a nice.early bday present........btw, sanh loves kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
I vote for sahn & chris. Chris has always been supportive and enthusiastic. Sahn has always donated to the clubs and attended events, he has never ever asked for anything in return. And he mailed me a whole box of corals!

Plus even if i win i cant use the gift cert, unless i put it towards buying jason an oxygen and bagging station to ship me fish!

Last edited:

pgr11

Supporter
Boy this is really nice, and thanks for everyone's kind words. I think Jason has a great idea here in making this a monthly thing.

My vote is also a split vote between Sanh and Cylix. Sanh is such a great guy that is always giving and supporting the community. He does so in so many ways that nobody ever sees. Cylix has also done so much. He was the president of our local club IEMAS and every month put on a great meeting, organized canned food drives, all kinds of club events and basically an all around good person.

I vote for sahn & chris. Chris has always been supportive and enthusiastic. Sahn has always donated to the clubs and attended events, he has never ever asked for anything in return. And he mailed me a whole box of corals!

Plus even if i win i cant use the gift cert, unless i put it towards buying jason an oxygen and bagging station to ship me fish!
:drum:

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
after chris, i vote for [MENTION=989]babyjess210[/MENTION] .....he introduced me to Tacos El Tio....amazing carne asada burritos.

I vote for [MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION], [MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION], and [MENTION=654]lowbudget[/MENTION] to make out in their nemo speedos

I nomonate leonard aka mrbigl and dave O2manyfish they helped he through various situations regarding the tank, but also in my personal life. When my tank crashed and lost pretty much everything, leonard sold allmost all of his red dragon colony and handed over the cash so I can buy things, dave helped me by offering me frags of anything in his tank whenever I want it. Leonward offered the same... I'm going to get a frag of dynamite chalice haha jk