WP60 for 55g

I can't do Amazon it keeps telling me to choose a different payment even if I do. I called and they said its a glitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

I had a wp40 in a 100g and it was crazy strong. I couldn't even let it be on to adjust the settings without it creating a sandstorm instantly. So I got a wp25 and even that I can only use on certain settings so it doesn't blow away my sand. I have carib special grade (larger grain) sand too. Btw rw15=wp40. That is too much for a 55g IMO. I have read the rw series are more adjustable on the low side but without 1st hand experience I can't speak on those for sure.

I can't do Amazon it keeps telling me to choose a different payment even if I do. I called and they said its a glitch

I can order it for you if you want to pick up in Lakewood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can order it for you if you want to pick up in Lakewood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish I would of known that would of given me an excuse to visit all the lfs out there. I already ordered the RW-15 from reefbreeders. Thanks i appreciate it.

I had a wp40 in a 100g and it was crazy strong. I couldn't even let it be on to adjust the settings without it creating a sandstorm instantly. So I got a wp25 and even that I can only use on certain settings so it doesn't blow away my sand. I have carib special grade (larger grain) sand too. Btw rw15=wp40. That is too much for a 55g IMO. I have read the rw series are more adjustable on the low side but without 1st hand experience I can't speak on those for sure.
I'll try it if it's too much I'll exchange it the people at reefbreeders said I could they were really nice about it.

Latest posts