What kind of wrasse is this?!

wifey does , I started of with a flasher , month half later added a clown wrasse and flasher disappeared .... month later added a tri color wrasse and the clown disappeared ... so I am kind of hesitant about adding anymore, how many do you have?

Most wraSse get along. I have a few wrasse including flasher, black hat slender, labouti, and this is my new chick I just got a few weeks ago. Not sure what she is. Maybe someone can ID her image.jpg

Most wraSse get along. I have a few wrasse including flasher, black hat slender, labouti, and this is my new chick I just got a few weeks ago. Not sure what she is. Maybe someone can ID her View attachment 39310
I feel like that's a pencil wrasse. Very hard to keep in the same school is moorish idols. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wifey does , I started of with a flasher , month half later added a clown wrasse and flasher disappeared .... month later added a tri color wrasse and the clown disappeared ... so I am kind of hesitant about adding anymore, how many do you have?
A lot, I have a male female blue star, solar, lineitus, Halloween wrasse, parrot, Halloween wrasse, and my female flame just died :( and I reeeeealy want labouti!

yes more than one wrasse
Well uv seen my tank, size Deff helps. It comes to a point where you can only add fairy wrasses IMHO. They don't seem to ever fight my linneitus keeps everyone in check in terms of wrasses much like my Achilles does to all other fish.