One thing that I love about my tank is that's it's ghetto

Number8

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm proud of my 20g mixed reef with 20g sump. Sump has mini g skimmer with micron sock and live rock. And of course with heater and rio HF 8 pump. Not noisy really. I got the ratio of water in and out just right so it's pretty quiet. Also running carbon as well. No sand bed as you can see. At the beginning I didn't want one, but now I wish I had put one. For sure next tank. I'm still altering it here and there so it changes some. The whole sump was a refugium but I decided I didn't want it anymore. Main reason was to put that skimmer. Before I had a redsea prizm h.o.b

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
View attachment 39339
View attachment 39340
View attachment 39341

I'm proud of my 20g mixed reef with 20g sump. Sump has mini g skimmer with micron sock and live rock. And of course with heater and rio HF 8 pump. Not noisy really. I got the ratio of water in and out just right so it's pretty quiet. Also running carbon as well. No sand bed as you can see. At the beginning I didn't want one, but now I wish I had put one. For sure next tank. I'm still altering it here and there so it changes some. The whole sump was a refugium but I decided I didn't want it anymore. Main reason was to put that skimmer. Before I had a redsea prizm h.o.b
As long as your fish and coral are happy thats all that matters. I spent so much on high end equipment and my tank looks like crap. So its not always how much you add rather how much time/care you put into it. Nice Job!

I like how you used urchin shells for frag mounts... I haven't seen that before. Your tank looks ghetto fabulous! :)

Oh you can always add sand if you want to without any issues... its taking it out once you've had it a long while that creates problems.

zigginit

nice light mounting stand lol. if you ever want to make the light look sleeker get some metal electrical conduit, bolt it to the back wall or back of stand and then have the pipes bent (or use a 90) and hand the lights from that. spray paint if you wish. its an ideal DIY project.

Looks pretty nice to me. Everything looks healthy. I really like the DIY light stand, very clever how you grooved the fittings for tank edge. I'm going to borrow that idea for a project. Have you thought about spray painting the light stand black, will give it a nice polished look.
Matt B.

ghetto not found...

man, i used to use rubbermaid sumps with the skimmer inside of a small bucket before... now that's ghetto... LOL...

Number8

Thanks guys. I'm always opened to ideas to make the organisms happy and perhaps the pleasing to the eye factor happy as well. The idea to paint the light stand occurred but it's fine with me how it looks. I agree part of the thing is to make your whole system sexy. But honestly just seeing inside the tank satisfies me enough. Plus I don't have a wife to keep nagging me about it either. Maybe in the future yeah.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
haha there's nothing ghetto about that tank. it looks good. I think most of started with DIY projects. Tank looks good. i also like the urchin shells.

If you really want a sand bed why don't you move everything to your sump, add your sand bed and re-aquascape in the main tank? It wouldn't take much with a 20g and your sump is right there and running already.

Best Price Finder

Caterwauling Warning. Secondly there is the integrated set. To become a member of a specialty social networking site, you must have an interested in the topic at hand. Craft shows usually have an admissions fee for sellers and also bear in mind the travel and time you will put into them. try some of the luxury trains available here. comfortable and ergonomic. In the meantime, while you are waiting for the orders to arrive, think of more things to go with the personalized mugs. Franchise opportunities exist all over the world today.
Insights On Sex God Secrets Products
scanning the environment for more helpful hints atmosphere that promotes
Inside Rapid Plans For Release Her Beast
Online Over 50 Dog Training mouse click the next web site Ive reviewed 6 of the best online dog training video
The Best Routes About Keeping mouse click the next site Business News ajc
Ripped Body Visual Impact Is A Course That Helps You Get Fit *Get Guide Muscle Gains For Muscle Gains For Building a Visually Stunning
dm_5245f08382801 browse around these guys ground for not only how to

attempts to solve the problems that seem to plague the. At the January 2005 show, Ibanez unveiled the new Exotic Wood acoustic guitar line featuring three different, visually striking and surprisingly inexpensive models in highly figured ash, curly maple and zebrawood. With the help of breath work, creativity and experiential mind and body, your body can release the pain and start its journey to healing.
http://izcureforbruxismstopteethgrindingandclen.soup.io
http://contheslimgirlsboxofsecrets.soup.io
http://consearchenginessubmitter.soup.io

Take about a week to get away from each other and gather your thoughts. stability in your credit life. The mystical picture of hypnosis, as mentioned earlier, is but a stuff of legend and will not likely be used as a secret weapon for the domination of mankind.
Electric Flyers Only IncThe the noise they produce watch what we are living here for
Solutions For Organize Your PhotosHow to Organize and Organized Photos
You And The Art Of Online Dating 80 Online Dating Boot CampMaster How You Can Master The Art Of

You may, of course,. com is known as a domain name registrar, a place to register domain names. impossible sometimes. The nature of the relationship and the ominous end was studied in an early chapter but her recovery, thanks to her friends, was examined more deeply later on in the story. Germany is also home to Oktoberfest, which is held every year in Munich. Or, if you want instant parts, homebuilt helicopters are sold in kit. also created new models that depend on the emergent of. Take note of the things you stand to gain any stand to lose from the current problem.

Other links:
http://www.bloggersangle.com/showthread.php?30645-схема-велопри&p=43511#post43511

as explained here
Fun Class Activities Book 2 - Peter Watcyn-Jones