***Reverse Toxic Splatter Purple Tip Hammer Hybrid and Rainbow Hammers***

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Who knows what to even call this first one.
Its looks like a mixture of a purple tip, toxic splatter/reverse toxic splatter, metallic hammer. Notice each purple tip tentacle is wrapped by a halo of green before trickling back into purple at the base of the tentacle. Simply an amazing piece that is for sure a center piece, or the new top piece addition to your collection. An absolute must see in person.

$120

and these beauties, with hints of greens, purples, and blues surrounding each gold tentacle, you just cant go wrong!

$70

$100 (sorry horrible pic, much much better in person)

Call ,TXT, PM or Comment for more info

562 822 6673

See you soon...

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Wow, look at you go with them fancy pics lol I've seen them and are freaking awesome! Shouldn't be long....

man those are nice! How often do you get these in? Im unable to make it down there with work and thanksgiving this week, but im definitely looking to add some of these types of pieces to my tank.

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
man those are nice! How often do you get these in? Im unable to make it down there with work and thanksgiving this week, but im definitely looking to add some of these types of pieces to my tank.
I wish I could say all the time but honestly first time I have seen the first piece, the other two come in once every about 4-6 weeks if we are lucky