New to SCR from Santa Barbara

Just thought I'd introduce myself on the forum formally since I just joined. My names Reza I work at my LFS and have a few tanks at home currently ,I'll post pics and info below :]

Tank 1 is a 55 gallon african cichlid tank, I don't have pics of that one but its not too cool anyways :p

Tank 2 is a 29 gallon biocube with the top taken off. This tank was the first tank I got as my re introduction into the hobby, I quickly wanted to upgrade ;]
includes: cpr nano gfo reactor, orbit current led light and thats it.
the tank is still set up but just housing my corals until I can move them to tank 3. here is a picture

Untitled by rfarinpour, on Flickr

Tank 3 is my new 60 gallon. I picked it up off the local craislist for a steal and it came with the stand and a sump (which I ended up scrapping) here are a few pictures including the before an after from the day I got it. I'm still waiting on my lights to come in though...

On this tank I have:
rio 20hf return pump
soon to have 2 48" panorama pro marine led
current dual ramp timer/controller
koralia 1150
asm g2 protein skimmer
aquatop UV sterilizer
and the gfo tumbler will be moved over as well

heres a couple coral pictures from my tank :]

If anyone can ID the chalice in the last picture that would be awesome too, im still waiting for it to color up more but my coworker said before it got fragged at work it had pink and purpe on it, it starting to get some nice streaks on it thought...still waiting to see how it turns out...

Latest posts