Xenia

What do they light, lots of light, medium, low? I can never get them to stay alive, but other things go fine so I'm sure it is something I'm doing in terms of placement.

Med light medium flow. These guys are very easy to keep they are kinda thought of as the weeds of the sea. Sometimes people jut can't keep certain things alive. No madder how hard or easy that piece may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, I've got sps living in my tank a hammer that has doubled in size and is now like 12" across, outgrowths of blastos. Mushrooms don't love me and I get downright hate from Xenia.

Some people can keep it and some can't do you have a very low nutrient tank? They tend to like a little more high nutrient. But Xenia's are very cheap you can keep trying until you get one good strand to adapt to your tank.

I have some and they grow like weeds gave most of them away, if your in my area i can cut you some, mine are fairly hardy, i threw some in the sump with just a plain bulb and they still survived for a couple of months..

What do they light, lots of light, medium, low? I can never get them to stay alive, but other things go fine so I'm sure it is something I'm doing in terms of placement.
They are easy,,,,medium flow and light. Good Luck

ReeferJ

If your mushrooms and Xenia are not doing well your tank is probably too clean. I have the same Issue with keeping mushrooms. SPS grow like weeds and mushrooms wither but hey i'm not complaining ;)

Latest posts