Wd sps

sealbeach1

Premium Member
Supporter
I had posted this question on another forum and the general consensus is that it is the RR Rainbow Orange Delight, worth about $200-250.00 per frag..

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
All of these pictures look nice but i doubt the corals look like that. I would pay that much if i was a baller but im not lol

keep the pics coming. what other ridiculous sales are there?

All Delight

Originally on r2r he said that the pic is under all blue led. So if your running reef brites or something before and after your normal lights you could probably enjoy those colors.

you're gonna wanna get the original usa one, not the newer Asia ones.
You know with all this releasing of new RR corals, I am only going to get corals that look like the pictures, not ones that have the same name. I have seen all kinds of people with RR-this and RR-that, and none of them look like the originals. Too many people flooding the market with similar, but different corals.

All Delight

You know with all this releasing of new RR corals, I am only going to get corals that look like the pictures, not ones that have the same name. I have seen all kinds of people with RR-this and RR-that, and none of them look like the originals. Too many people flooding the market with similar, but different corals.
yeah, but even some of the usa ones don't even look like their pics.

I like some of the asia releases, like age's rr "asia" event horizon milli is insane.

yeah, but even some of the usa ones don't even look like their pics.

I like some of the asia releases, like age's rr "asia" event horizon milli is insane.
Because you saw it in person, right? I saw another mili with that name and looked nothing like AOA's. I believe RR is trying to hard to bleed the market on these and cash in on the name with similar corals.

I have an issue with AOA as well though, so I can't support them.

All Delight

Because you saw it in person, right? I saw another mili with that name and looked nothing like AOA's. I believe RR is trying to hard to bleed the market on these and cash in on the name with similar corals.

I have an issue with AOA as well though, so I can't support them.
Saw which one in person? If you're referring to the event horizon, then yes, I've seen age's colony in person and I own a small frag of it.

Have a pic Danny? I wanna see!
Its not the nicest pic lol. I got this frag two months ago. It was only a plug with zero branches so I have had it in lower light to acclimate it to my Radions. Started grown nice white branches quickly. Its been growing nicely and now starting to develop color.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Latest posts