Reef Raft Purple Prism Frags!!!

Duke4130

Premium Member
Supporter
This beast is growing well.... I am going to be cutting a few frags to trim her down. They will be nice frags ranging from $150-$200... I will get a nice macro shot so you can see the true color of this bad boy... Its pretty insane!!!! Paypal deposit to hold the frag and heal...

Duke4130

Premium Member
Supporter

Duke4130

Premium Member
Supporter
The surgery went well last night.... Nice chunky frags... All have full polyp extension.... I will get some wysiwyg pics up when the lights come on

Duke4130

Premium Member
Supporter
Lights are still ramping up... Hard to get a good pic... Let me know if you want me to get a better shot of any particular frag

Duke4130

Premium Member
Supporter
I am going to heading up to Long Beach the first week of December.... So if any of you guys are interested in a frag I can meet up with you as long as you send me a deposit.

Duke4130

Premium Member
Supporter
Just a heads up!!! Frags are starting to move quick... I will update this weekend.... I will be in Long Beach December 6th....

Duke4130

Premium Member
Supporter
This is almost a first release of this SPS. Only 2 single stalk 1/2" frags were cut at ASD before I got the mother. Both small frags went to locals. I will not be cutting more frags for a long time...

Sorry I didn't get an updated photo of what was left this weekend but there are some in the center that have not been sold because I didn't put a price on them... I will try to get an updated pic tonight of each frag that is available

Thanks
Kevin

Remember I can meet up with you guys this weekend as I am headed to Long Beach on the 6th..... So you guys get free delivery...LOL