High End LFS in Vegas

Alf

Heading to Vegas tonight after work... Any shops I should check out for some high end coral or rare fish? Thanks!

Heading to Vegas tonight after work... Any shops I should check out for some high end coral or rare fish? Thanks!
Aquatic empires is closed for renovations but the best store would be pieces reef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is old, but the one thing Vegas is lacking is a quality reef shop. There is nothing like what you guys have in socal! There is one that I like to go to called Blue Reef Aquatics in North Las Vegas, this is probably the best reef shop in Vegas and the only one that comes close to a socal shop. My second favorite would be Lucky Tropical Fish over by China town, this guy is more into the freshwater stuff like arowanas and flowerhorns, but he gets some nice fish and coral in. On a side note, the Southwest Coral Farmers Market will be in Vegas next Saturday February 7th, would be nice to get a good crowd from Socal so they can hopefully make Vegas a yearly stop.

I know this is old, but the one thing Vegas is lacking is a quality reef shop. There is nothing like what you guys have in socal! There is one that I like to go to called Blue Reef Aquatics in North Las Vegas, this is probably the best reef shop in Vegas and the only one that comes close to a socal shop. My second favorite would be Lucky Tropical Fish over by China town, this guy is more into the freshwater stuff like arowanas and flowerhorns, but he gets some nice fish and coral in. On a side note, the Southwest Coral Farmers Market will be in Vegas next Saturday February 7th, would be nice to get a good crowd from Socal so they can hopefully make Vegas a yearly stop.
Have you checked out the new store 1Reef on Rainbow blvd? Dennis and Van? Although Henry at Lucky and Greg and Donna at Blue Reef are good at getting you what you need as well.

Have you checked out the new store 1Reef on Rainbow blvd? Dennis and Van? Although Henry at Lucky and Greg and Donna at Blue Reef are good at getting you what you need as well.
I went to 1reef a few weeks ago and I don't think I'll be shopping there, corals and fish all looked stressed out. I had the same experience when it was aquatic empires and before that when it was reef jungle.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
wasn't 1reef a forum at one point? i thought a few of us signed up at Rap a couple years ago at their booth.

wasn't 1reef a forum at one point? i thought a few of us signed up at Rap a couple years ago at their booth.
That was the forum that the owner of this forum created. (he has a lot of forums actually) It was then sold off to some hobbyists in Vegas. One of those guys is an owner now I believe?

Latest posts