Let bring in the sponsor

R

reefer714

Good afternoon Socalireefs.com members,

We are going to have Customaquatic.com to join us as the sponsor. I spoke to Todd today and he is more than happy to give all the Socalireefs member 10% off on any purchase. He is working on a banner so when you logged on to Socalireef forum and check out his webiste, you automatically get 10%off. Mikee did not make any profit off this. His purpose is to bring you the quality service, enjoyment and saving money. As we all know this hobby could get very expensive. Saving the money is the keywork in this hobby :D:D. I will also bring in the local hobbist whom prop corals at home and they will also give you all 10% off. Please let us know what can we do to improve the forum .....

V/R
Steve H. Ngo
If you don't like me, feel free to say so :D

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Good afternoon Socalireefs.com members,

We are going to have Customaquatic.com to join us as the sponsor. I spoke to Todd today and he is more than happy to give all the Socalireefs member 10% off on any purchase. He is working on a banner so when you logged on to Socalireef forum and check out his webiste, you automatically get 10%off. Mikee did not make any profit off this. His purpose is to bring you the quality service, enjoyment and saving money. As we all know this hobby could get very expensive. Saving the money is the keywork in this hobby :D:D. I will also bring in the local hobbist whom prop corals at home and they will also give you all 10% off. Please let us know what can we do to improve the forum .....

V/R
Steve H. Ngo
If you don't like me, feel free to say so :D
Steve is working hard to get us all nice discounts from all the popular vendors. All you have to do is register. I want to personally thank him for going out of his way and doing this.

Attachments

I PM'd reefer714 (Steve) about the matter & he said he would forward it to you. I just sent you another PM to see if it's working yet!!!!

Thanks,

Steve :D

Last edited:
I DONT LIKE STEVE (Reefer714)

Hey you told us to say so if we didnt so I just did, so there :D

Seriously, I have a banner for my sponsor forum if you guys can load it that would be great.

R

reefer714

Keep on running your mouth gal. This forum will turn into another RC in a heart beat :D. Hey, I got your bulb, salt and filter sock. Let not bite the hand that feed you fool :D:eek: