Tank from Banana Bay

Im pretty sure someones posted about it but i went last night and thought id share what i saw. Its the one in Rowland Heights.

small portion but pretty good. price a little more then normal but decent from what i remember but hey its been years ago. but they are in business so its a good sign
The price on most things were $8-10, the portions was pretty decent. We just ordered a variety of food and just had everyone share. Happy hour drinks were decently priced, mixed drinks were like 2 for $8

I've visited the restaurant about half a dozen times a year over the past 3 to 4 years. That big salt water tank has always been a FOWLR tank. The big French angel, and those Emperor angels have all been there for all these times. If those pictures are recently taken, I would say the rock work has been improved by quite a bit. It used to be just a bunch of rocks across the entire bare bottom. At least now it appears that they've tried to stack up the rocks, but it's still far from anything that's decent. They once had a sign that said the fish were sick and UV was about to be added, and apologize for the condition of the tank. I believe the owner is really into fish keeping, as the store has at least three tanks, but the tank is obviously too big and deep to do any aquascaping without professional help. As far fas food goes, I have seen a decline in portion and taste.