good return pump for a 225 gallon tank.

I was wondering whats a good in sump return pump for a 225 gallon tank. I have a waveline dc pump but everyones been talking about their issues with them so I just want to have a back up if mine ever fails.

Flowstar baby!!! I have a Laguna 2400 on my 150 and I think it's perfect for it. Not sure if it would be enough for a 250. But then again, it might be overkill for me in other people's eyes. Haha

I was wondering whats a good in sump return pump for a 225 gallon tank. I have a waveline dc pump but everyones been talking about their issues with them so I just want to have a back up if mine ever fails.
I have an 8' 250g tank, and I'm running the fluval sp6. IMO, it's too much flow. Unless u plan on making a manifold and running a chiller and multiple reactors, the Fluval Sea SP4 would be perfect for your tank. I would ditch the Waveline, and keep it as the back up to the Fluval pump.

I have an 8' 250g tank, and I'm running the fluval sp6. IMO, it's too much flow. Unless u plan on making a manifold and running a chiller and multiple reactors, the Fluval Sea SP4 would be perfect for your tank. I would ditch the Waveline, and keep it as the back up to the Fluval pump.
Oh nice thanks for the input!

Latest posts