Coral Collection Grand Opening With Lemondrop Raffle!!!

Hey everybody! We are finally done with our store and could not be prouder of what we have for you reefers out there! Our grand opening will be on January 3rd, the first Saturday of the year. Come join us for cheap frags, fish, dry goods, and of course food and drinks! we're going to be doing a raffle for a bunch of different things throughout the day with the grand prize being a Lemondrop anemone I know you guys all will want! Each $25 dollar purchase gets you an entry into the raffle! PLUS for each person who comes in we are giving away a free frag! So come join us on our opening to see what we have been working on for the past 2 months! PM us or call us at 714-925-REEF if you guys have any requests or questions and we can make sure we have it in stock for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a great question and definitely something we should have included above haha. It's 24326 muirlands blvd
Lake forest, ca

Congratulations on the new store! Glad to see more stores opening up in south county. I'll be there 100%!

Yes! Sorry we ran out of time to get the Lemondrop pic today but we will get a pic up tomorrow first thing in the morning. Also we are trying to get some in stock to buy as well! We're gonna be open at 10 that day to help accommodate people who wanna drop in before work. If anybody wants to buy extra tickets it'll be 5 dollars per! Thank you for the congrats and well wishes guys! We're excited =]

Latest posts