To kill?

I would be using near freezing water. I don't have clove oil.
It was an angle fish. These expensive fish keep dying on me.

use a product called tranquil to euthanize its a basic anesthesia for fish you just od them and they go to sleep forever

was it a male fish and the female pair is nagging it to death? I know the feeling. put it out of its misery.

BTW, do you know why men die first?

cut it's head off...

i don't know what you guys do, fish are so hard to kill IMO... if the fish died once, i wouldn't try it again... that fish could've been alive in someone else's tank all happy... people with "tanks of death" need to figure out what's doing all the death first... way before buying the fish... it's not just wasting money, it's killing a living creature...

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
i remove them from my tank and place them in a small bucket of tank water. I then place the bucket in the freezer and let it freeze to death. I dont know how much pain that would be but its frozen in an hour. not shocked cold at least

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldn't say so either. Sometimes you'll get a fish from the LFS sick or unhealthy and no matter how you try there is no saving it. Usually visual observation, make sure it's not scratching or scraping against rocks, ask to see that it's eating, no visual pests or diseases can help to eliminate but it's impossible to know for sure if the fish is 100% healthy. Unless you stick your D in it of course. Instantly clears fish of all disease.

Latest posts