Flipper Max video ... Great tool!!

My son gave me this for my bday ,I L-O-V-E it so much!! Thanks to all who shared their exp.. So worth the $ people! Literally one swipe goes thru everything! Even SUPER thick coralline I let build up around my PH for, oh.... A year! Lol mind you, the vid is of me using very close to my silicone seams so trying to go super slow and careful :) but WOW! Video sucks w led .. But still wanted to share in case anyone was riding the fence :)
[video=youtube_share;ozWcPJROemk]http://youtu.be/ozWcPJROemk[/video]

Your tank is like a rave.

Is the MAX the largest one? How thick is your tank? Maybe I have the medium ones and shouldn't be talking shiet on them all the time. Pretty sure the package on mine said up to 1/2" glass. Hmmm.

xmas_one

I
Your tank is like a rave.

Is the MAX the largest one? How thick is your tank? Maybe I have the medium ones and shouldn't be talking shiet on them all the time. Pretty sure the package on mine said up to 1/2" glass. Hmmm.
It's working good because Jami is a rebel using the 5/8"-1" model on her 1/2" glass.

lol my whole LIFE is like a Rave!! \m/. ;)
You tryin to out me?! Ya.. It's true.. I have 3/8th " glass in this tank.. But I bought it for the 3/4 in acrylic seahorse tank.. Works great on both .. Just never let coralline build up on the acrylic, so this is best I could do to demo the way it scrapes. Max is the biggest one .. But still manageable even in a 40 g tank :)

Jami, can you keep the flipper and blade in water for long periods of time? I bought an attachment to my magfloat with a blade and it said you needed to remove the blade or else it would rust.

Ya.. Product specs say you can leave it submerged. Been in tank for s week now, no issue :)

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the 1/2" one on my 1/2' glass tank and it works wonders. It took maybe 15 mins to scrape off all the thick coralline along the back of my 5ft tank. These things work great.

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for letting me know it can stay in the tank! I've always taken it out but that baby is staying in from now on. :) I have the regular size with 1/2" glass and it works great.

️Yw :)
The only thing I would keep eye on is that coralline or those annoying tiny white snails don't grow on the blade OR the white spacer nubs on the back. Could cause scratching I suppose..

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts