Petition: Want Wicked Feast Food

Just bought a couple packs of chefs chow down. Fish love it. Some got snagged by a baby RBTA and the greedy fish picked at it anyway, anemone took a Heisman keep away pose.

I'd like to see a pic of wickeds food, didn't get a chance to buy that.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
I really like the chowdown by chefzilla. Seems to be good all around product. i dissolve it in tank water and crumble it in my hand when i put it in. does get a little mushy if i leave it in the water too long.

i know chance of coral carries it and i think Ellis aquatics. who else?

pgr11

Supporter
I really like the chowdown by chefzilla. Seems to be good all around product. i dissolve it in tank water and crumble it in my hand when i put it in. does get a little mushy if i leave it in the water too long.

Tropical Reef Fish Store also sells it along with the other shops for the IE reefers

Some say chefzilla but not sure i didn't ask him last time we spoke.
Esteban sold it to a fish store from what I heard and they have yet to market it. I'm sure many have Estebans number and can confirm he didn't sell us his recipe. We're both chefs, both fat... but or fish foods are different. Our blend has been mostly tested through unique corals and local reefers. He did not sell me his recipe. :) here's a list who sells it as of today

Chance of corals
Ellis aquatics
Tropical reef store
I got corals
Sps coral store
Oceans by design (seattle)
Doc aquariums.
Whities pets (fresno)

And if you would like your local store to carry it please give me thier contact info and I will do my best to get it into that store

Steve. .. When's the next lars meeting? We want to bring some for the raffle

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Esteban sold it to a fish store from what I heard and they have yet to market it. I'm sure many have Estebans number and can confirm he didn't sell us his recipe. We're both chefs, both fat... but or fish foods are different. Our blend has been mostly tested through unique corals and local reefers. He did not sell me his recipe. :) here's a list who sells it as of today

Chance of corals
Ellis aquatics
Tropical reef store
I got corals
Sps coral store
Oceans by design (seattle)
Doc aquariums.
Whities pets (fresno)

And if you would like your local store to carry it please give me thier contact info and I will do my best to get it into that store
LOL. Mystery solved!! IBTL!