Igotcorals

Dodgerdave

Shout out to Bryan at IGOTCORALS. I've been going there pretty much every week for the past month or two. Great deals, especially during his frequent sales. All corals bought from him are doing great in my tank.
There is one problem though, like an incident that happened today.....
Being on a budget, my plan today was to get some water and one small mushroom. Mission accomplished, but I ended up getting 2 acan pieces on top of that. The prices and deal that Bryan gave me were too good to pass up. The budget for the trip when out the door lol.
Each acan had at least 12 full heads on it. If I hadn't seen the pricing on the glass, I probably wouldn't of even asked thinking it was too much. Seriosuly, the pricing at his store is if your buying from a local reefer, not a shop!
Thanks again for the great deal. See ya next week.

Shout out to Bryan at IGOTCORALS. I've been going there pretty much every week for the past month or two. Great deals, especially during his frequent sales. All corals bought from him are doing great in my tank.
There is one problem though, like an incident that happened today.....
Being on a budget, my plan today was to get some water and one small mushroom. Mission accomplished, but I ended up getting 2 acan pieces on top of that. The prices and deal that Bryan gave me were too good to pass up. The budget for the trip when out the door lol.
Each acan had at least 12 full heads on it. If I hadn't seen the pricing on the glass, I probably wouldn't of even asked thinking it was too much. Seriosuly, the pricing at his store is if your buying from a local reefer, not a shop!
Thanks again for the great deal. See ya next week.
+1

First time at his new store today. Love how he lists his prices in sections. Easy to shop. All corals very fairly priced too. Nice place and I'll be back. (yes I blew my budget there too)

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
I can vouch for his stuff, good corals good fish, what more can I ask for? Oh yeah good prices. Thanks Bryan

Brian is an amazing guy with amazing deal , been shopping from him way before he got the store ruining , still havent had time to go check out his store do to long drive :(