Tank sprung a leak!

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
So I woke up with a horrible headache this morning as I had a nightmare that my tank sprung a leak and I did not have enough buckets or any kind of contingency plan in case of such an event. It must have bothered me so much that according to my wife I was talking in my sleep. So now I'm planning on building some shelves and keeping a few 40-60 gallon tanks in the garage with its own plumbing and filtration for such a disaster, or do you think I'm being paranoid?

Do it!! I've had two tank failure over the last two months after nearly 10 yrs in this hobby. Luckily I caught both early and had enough buckets, bins, and spare equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I woke up with a horrible headache this morning as I had a nightmare that my tank sprung a leak and I did not have enough buckets or any kind of contingency plan in case of such an event. It must have bothered me so much that according to my wife I was talking in my sleep. So now I'm planning on building some shelves and keeping a few 40-60 gallon tanks in the garage with its own plumbing and filtration for such a disaster, or do you think I'm being paranoid?
You can set them up and they can double as a your quarantine system

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
[MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] it didn't work I don't feel fine, I think I'm really messed up, lol [MENTION=6028]Fly5150[/MENTION] hats already made, I dare those aliens to read my mind now! Ha!

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
[MENTION=7680]xmas_one[/MENTION] in gonna have to go take a look, also now thinking about some MP40s, my pump the suction on one of my current pumps came loose almost shredding my nem.