Red Bugs- Treatment with Interceptor Spectrum - Progress Thread

Round 2 went in at 730 this morning. I crushed the chew up in a baggie like Crystal suggested... that worked much better dissolved much quicker. Im gonna do a 15 gallon water change this time and replace carbon.

My lone hermit crab in my sump was still alive this morning. I think the pistol is a goner tho.

Tank after the 3rd dose... I only changed 15 gallons this last time. I did lose a chromis the other day that I had for a couple years... not sure if its related or not because everyone else seems healthy and active. He was looking a bit beat up the last few weeks so I don't know.

I forgot to mention the pistol shrimp survived 2 treatments, so I pulled him out and gave him away before the last one. Even the larger hermit and quite a few pods in the sump made it... I haven't noticed any red bugs though.

Tank after the 3rd dose... I only changed 15 gallons this last time. I did lose a chromis the other day that I had for a couple years... not sure if its related or not because everyone else seems healthy and active. He was looking a bit beat up the last few weeks so I don't know.

Man your tank looks really good Cody. Ill take a few red bugs here and there if I can get a nice looking tank like that lol

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Looks good. Got to lose the frag racks though. And thank you for scrapping all the coralline off.

Looks good. Got to lose the frag racks though. And thank you for scrapping all the coralline off.
Getting there. Need to get my AI Light dialed in over the nano first, and mount the last of the SPS frags. I wanted them close to the height and flow they would be mounted in my scape, but haven't decided where to put them quite yet. I'm waiting for the gyre and going to move the MP40s to the back wall... then I'll ditch the racks. I've already filled my frag tank haha so can't move them there.

I really like the ZOA garden, working on one myself in the wife's tank. Keep the updates coming. Sounds like it is working though.