FS: 3 Month old EcoTech MP40wES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, its posts like this that just make me rethink which direction I want to go, either Ecotech or Maxspect.
Do you have any other mp pumps?

I've never had an mp... Always had either hydors and now Jebao Wp pumps... I personally have just been meh about the Mp... I like having my wp40 where my mp40 is now...

Figured I should give the gyre a shot and then decide what I'm gonna stay with...

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont currently own any Mp's which is why I am still debating whether to go with them or the new Gyre. The only concern I have is with the Gyre pushing water in only one circular direction will this not cause corals to grow in that direction and softer ones to just flow in that direction and not wave as they do now?

I dont currently own any Mp's which is why I am still debating whether to go with them or the new Gyre. The only concern I have is with the Gyre pushing water in only one circular direction will this not cause corals to grow in that direction and softer ones to just flow in that direction and not wave as they do now?
Ohh.. Well here's a chance to get a good deal on a Mp40 and still have warranty

Man Nik, just keep it and use it as an excuse to start a new tank! Haha That's what I did with my MP10's and that's what I'll do with my spare MP40.

BeanMachine

Supporter
Dammit I should have won that bet... there is a sucker born every minute hahahaha jk jk I'll even the score next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts