Missing Avatar?

did you try to set it up in your profile? if nit the big boss has to update something. but I already see your
supporter logo though.
I set it up in my profile. I am only trying hard to activate it because it's a badge I might only get to use for 3-4 months. Want to get the use out of it while I can! =D
Who is the big cheese? Can we tag them in this post? Thanks for your response. :)

xmas_one

Click on "Settings" in the upper right side of the page.

Then click on "Edit Avatar" on the left side of the new page.

Are you getting an error message? It will only let you use photos that are small in size both bytes/physical pixels.

Are you getting an error message? It will only let you use photos that are small in size both bytes/physical pixels.
you can see it in my dashboard - no errors - here is a screen shot:
screenshot.jpg

That is your profile picture. Your avatar is a different photo.

DOH! - lol
coulda sworne I already did that... dangerous reefer here... Reminds me of the other night... I asked my wife what she wanted to drink... she said, sprite. I heard her, but still poured the Dr. Pepper......... losing it folks. Thanks for your patience with this old man... bahahahaha

xmas_one

DOH! - lol
coulda sworne I already did that... dangerous reefer here... Reminds me of the other night... I asked my wife what she wanted to drink... she said, sprite. I heard her, but still poured the Dr. Pepper......... losing it folks. Thanks for your patience with this old man... bahahahaha
Haha, I'm right there with you. You know it's bad when you walk into a room and have no idea why.

Latest posts