Any sponsors have 90 GPD membranes for sale?

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey every one, im a needy mofo and my tank is hungry for some clean water. Anybody carry some 90GPD membranes?? Thanks everyone! BTW i know i can order them from MD, spectrapure & Amazon but where does every one end up getting theirs? Thanks!

ChanceReef

Premium sponsor
Amazon is great BUT most manufacturers will not give the warranty out I know red sea won't and eshoops won't so if it defective it's at your own risk I had a guy buy on amazon and was expired and came to us to replace it lol and the company said no would not replace suppose the local fish store get it from the big red dog :) what's a few pennies

Fun fact to know and tell: 90 gpd membranes are re-labeled 75 gpd membranes.

Start with 75 gpd Filmtec membrane spec'ed at 50 psi and 77F. Re-label it, and then tell customers your "new" membrane is spec'ed at 60 psi.

Guess what? A 75 gpd Filmtec will produce 90 gpd at 60 psi and 77 F.

Russ

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Fun fact to know and tell: 90 gpd membranes are re-labeled 75 gpd membranes.

Start with 75 gpd Filmtec membrane spec'ed at 50 psi and 77F. Re-label it, and then tell customers your "new" membrane is spec'ed at 60 psi.

Guess what? A 75 gpd Filmtec will produce 90 gpd at 60 psi and 77 F.

Russ
Hahaha wow!! That's awesome. I had no idea hahaha. Thank you!

We have a calculator on our website where you can plug in the gpd rating of your membrane, your pressure, and your water temperature and see how much your membrane should produce:

90gpd.jpg

Latest posts