K.. For everyone BUT Bean..

:p
Have a question..
Since adding the bunch of tonga I cured to pony tank.. My female Mandy has been looking rough .. Has some whitish spots ( thought they couldn't get ich?) all other fish and ponies are great.
Tests today are
Nitrate:0
Phos: .08
Amm: appears to be 0 w crappy API test

Is this high po4 for a low flow tank? And is that level dangerous for fish or just an algae issue potential? Which I don't mind since I grow macro in there :)
Never really tested po4 for this tank so idk if it's even elevated. But I'm worried about my Mandy girl :(
Any thoughts?
TIA
J

Post a pic if you can would make it easier to diagnose. Sounds familiar to what some of my old fishes died from and that due to a fungal infection. It's like there slime coat disappeared and there skin looked rough like sand paper.

Post a pic if you can would make it easier to diagnose. Sounds familiar to what some of my old fishes died from and that due to a fungal infection. It's like there slime coat disappeared and there skin looked rough like sand paper.
ya.. that sounds right.. at first I just thought she had dust from the sand all over.. and side fins look raggedy now. What cause it in your tank? and what was "it" ? did you treat the fish?
thanks

Latest posts