Red Sea NoPox users

I second that you do no more water changes, especially that close together in time. If you continue doing that you will start your tank recycling as it did when you first set it up.
There are things you can control to get to your tank where you want it. 1:reduce your feeding, 2 let things work. One of the best things you can do for a saltwater setup is this: Leave it alone and see how it corrects itself.

Something I learned recently about NoPoX is that if you start off with very high Nitrates it is best to do the recommended dosage or a little less and keep it going for a longer time. The reason, if you use highter doses, the Nitrate will drop suddenly and then your water balance will be whacked. The 'stuff' your seeing is part of the process. Don't give up and don't get impatient.

Something I learned recently about NoPoX is that if you start off with very high Nitrates it is best to do the recommended dosage or a little less and keep it going for a longer time. The reason, if you use highter doses, the Nitrate will drop suddenly and then your water balance will be whacked. The 'stuff' your seeing is part of the process. Don't give up and don't get impatient.
Thanks Jerry, yeah I'm just letting it ride and ramping it up slowly:) it's hard to be patient in this hobby but we have to:)