Sea Apple on the move. Not sure if it's injured

Had my sea Apple for a few months now and he found his happy spot and has been doing great. This morning he has been on the move and is skinnier the normal. He also something on the side of him. Not sure what's wrong. Is he dying? Should I pull him? image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

I've had two sea apples. They are always interesting and dangerous. I don't remember what happened or what I did with one but the last one closed up for weeks and then it sh!t an emerald crab, closed up again and since I like it so much, I moved it to my new tank and it died. They will loose all color and stayed closed, not like yours. When mine died it killed all my fish in one day or two. So, be careful, their beauty and novelty come with a price.
Had my sea Apple for a few months now and he found his happy spot and has been doing great. This morning he has been on the move and is skinnier the normal. He also something on the side of him. Not sure what's wrong. Is he dying? Should I pull him? View attachment 41620 View attachment 41621

If you have any suspicion on it dying, you better remove it as soon as possible unless your ok on losing all live stock in your tank! better to be safe then sorry!

I've had two sea apples. They are always interesting and dangerous. I don't remember what happened or what I did with one but the last one closed up for weeks and then it sh!t an emerald crab, closed up again and since I like it so much, I moved it to my new tank and it died. They will loose all color and stayed closed, not like yours. When mine died it killed all my fish in one day or two. So, be careful, their beauty and novelty come with a price.
Ya I dont have any where to move it to so i dont want to pull it if its just pooping or something. It looks healthy but skinnier. How big of a tank did you have when it killed all of your fish? The blob looking thing is no longer on it, must of fallen off or something.

Ya I dont have any where to move it to so i dont want to pull it if its just pooping or something. It looks healthy but skinnier. How big of a tank did you have when it killed all of your fish? The blob looking thing is no longer on it, must of fallen off or something.
It was my present tank which should show in my signature.
They change size by taking in and releasing water. Size is not an indication of health.

Latest posts