New custom steel door panels are ON!!

Thanks :) Yes he is.. I told him ( [MENTION=7703]Arizezm3[/MENTION]) that I'm sure once members see his work many will be interested in similar! They are my showpiece now :) pm him ! His SN is Arizezm3 on this forum :)

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :) I put together the design and he totally computerized my design for programming and the water jet work.. Snd yes he does supply the material as well :)

Well, picked up some privacy film at lowes and it did the trick! :) gotta push skimmer back so the light won't be so blocked on the bottom left corner.. But all in all , I love it!

I think 'Fatty McButterpant' approves too ;)

Well, picked up some privacy film at lowes and it did the trick! :) gotta push skimmer back so the light won't be so blocked on the bottom left corner.. But all in all , I love it!

I think 'Fatty McButterpant' approves too ;)

Wow!!! That is one fat kitty! Haha

lol yup.. He's a marbled Bengal.. Looks like a raccoon with a fat body and a skinny rat tail! Porker :)

Wanna say like 18 lbs.. All 'table muscle' ;) honestly it's cause he's too **** lazy to climb the stairs to his catfood( we keep it upstairs away from the dog) So he basically eats dog food all day :/

maze531

I tried to search for Arizezm3 but couldn't seem to find him. Maybe I'm doing something wrong how do you search for people on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk